What are the long-term risks of too many COVID boosters? [esp with all the LNPs they contain]

If long covid were real we should see long covid in people that had covid don’t believe they had covid and we should see long covid in people that never had covid. If long covid were real we shouldn’t find a correlation with political affiliation nor with other mental illnesses but we do…

What would proof to me long covid is real is some physiological changes only seen in people who have had in long covid but not in people who never had covid (impossible today btw but not in theory, so not unfalsifiable)

Here’s a pretty good study:

No it’s not because it assumes that the testing willingness is the same amongst both groups which of course it wasn’t (ask me how many covid tests I got…)

Not gonna help much with those. I have no faith in current aging clocks. They just aren’t proven yet. And I don’t think there is adequate evidence that “long COVID” is a significant thing.

It included people who were given a COVID-19 diagnosis, but I don’t know enough about this topic. It seems you are moving the goal posts.

You posted a link to a retrospective study to proof long covid is real but of course retrospective studies have a danger to introduce biases one of which was of course that people with neurotic tendencies/anxieties/people who believe covid is some sort of airborne ebola killer virus etc tend to test much more often than the covid realists did. I only got myself tested once because I knew I had it and a recovery certificate was free, so a lot cheaper than bribing an official (again) for a vaccination certificate

This study wasn’t using people who self-tested. It was only those given a COVID-19 diagnosis or tested positive in an "inpatient, emergency department, or outpatient settings within a subset of health care facilities that use Cerner EHRs", compared to controls who had a visit to one of these facilities during the same month.

I’m still happy with my 0 shots

4 Likes

I have been bostered multiple times and am also happy.

6 Likes

Multiple shots/boosters here as well, no side effects and still a COVID virgin after all these years (knock on wood).

2 Likes

no shots, no covid, and will never get it. Regular use of large amounts of vit c and large amounts of Lycine daily. (about 10 grams each daily spread in 3-4 servings a day)

Add some horse paste and ivermectin for additional covid protection :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have no need for them. Vitamin C and Lysine (in large amounts) work just fine for me. You on the other hand can experiment with them or horse shit (meant paste) if you like.

I was kinda afraid that this discussion would devolve into the two crazy sides (anti and pro Covid vaccine) of this issue. Neither side is correct. There is a common sense, scientific middle to this issue.

3 Likes

The research on vitamin C is pretty telling though. There is no benefit seen beyond avoiding scurvy.

4 Likes

I never said that vitamin C was effective. As matter of fact without lysine vitamin c for colds or coronavirus is simply useless. Plus they both need to be taken in very large amounts to have any effect. I have tried multiple variations (in last 20 years) and only when i have taken them both in large amounts daily (6-10 grams) they would either kill the virus (if taken in large amount at onset of infection) or better yet prevent from infection if taken continuously during he flu season. I know it’s n of one but it is 100% effective for everyone
Over 10-15 people that o have told this and they have done they have reported exactly same results. Couple of them that were smarter they took 1000-2000 mg of each daily and it did nothing for them. They lied to me that they had done exactly what i told them. And when i pressed them they admitted that they only took small amounts . One of them ended up in icu but survived btw.

Lots of people swear supplement X makes it so they never get sick (for me it’s zinc). The evidence supporting vitamin C (in combination with other ingredients) is not strongly supported by clinical research.

3 Likes

You don’t know what you are talking about, zinc will not keep you free of any viruses. You keep repeating exactly what i just said that vitamin c taken alone will do nothing to fight viruses
t

Ever since I’ve started taking zinc a few years ago I catch infections far less often and they have been milder than in the past. Still, I won’t go as far as to claim that I don’t need a covid vaccine because I’ve got zinc.

1 Like

Let’s try and keep the discussion scientific and focusing on sharing and discussing studies whether covid boosters are worth it or not.

2 Likes