What are the long-term risks of too many COVID boosters? [esp with all the LNPs they contain]

That is subjective. Who knows why you are getting fewer infections. To me it either works or it doesn’t. As for me I know it works because I have ZERO and I do mean ZERO instances of cold or flu virus, and no corona either, or this is in last 17 years exactly. That is a heck of a long time not to have cold nor flu virus, nor corona. But as I said before I really load up on both especially if I feel that I’m coming down with something. Ramped up the dose from 4g to 12 gr each last Friday because I woke up with a very small blister on my lip, which it is exactly how I used to start getting sick with a cold/flu (17 years ago). Fast forward today and no virus no flu no cold and no symptoms whatsoever, and the blister has dried up and is healing. Obviously, I don’t recommend taking that high of a dose for prolonged periods of time, but for one to two weeks, and then revert back to a maintenance dose of 2grams each daily.

I agree about scientific part, but also do post your own experiences if you have come up with something that works for certain conditions. Not to argue and I’m 100% pro science but I read somewhere that there is way more sick people today for 100000 inhabitants that there were 100 years ago. If science was so effective, don’t you think we should have less people with medical conditions today as an example. Of course that is only part of the story, and there a myriad of factors but science has a role to play, I’d say.

Well I don’t believe you.

1 Like

Your anecdote has the same scientific value as mine.

2 Likes

No, it can’t be the same. Had you never gotten infected (since starting zinc) then that is equal to mine and assuming you were saying the truth (since you and @AnUser quote or say things just for sake of arguing) then I would have believed you and most likely I would have added to my daily regimen.

p.s misread your comment lol- of course my anecdote and your anecdote have both ZERO scientific value. But As I’ve said earlier in some post we are looking (in here) for scientific data, but also hoping to get info from personal experiences.

How could one not believe in science? Was combustion engine invented as a result scientific work or was it a revelation lol. Also, science told us that without CO2 life on earth would end- how would one have known that if it wasn’t for science. So yes, absolutely I believe in science, but the beef I have is when science colludes with politics, and that then has nothing to do with science and everything to do with politics.

1 Like

I once fended off an attacking bear thanks to the magical properties of zinc. Is that evidence enough now?

1 Like

As @Virilius says anecdotes aren’t that reliable nor informative. Studies are much better.

3 Likes

Again, if that were to be true, next time I run into a bear, I’ll just pop couple zinc pills. lol. For now I’ll just stick with my shotgun. There is way more scientific proof that the gun works better than zinc pills

Could not disagree with this.

This falls under the parachute category. A randomized double blinded study won’t ever get done.

1 Like

People really think the studies on this topic are done in good faith, without bias, and not designed to reach a pre-determined outcome?

That’s quite an optimistic view

3 Likes

You can tell based on the methodology and that’s what you should judge a study on, not any bias or industry funding.

2 Likes

Normally I agree. I just think this one topic is the exception to the rule.

Parachute or no parachute you better have one handy in case you’ll ever need it.