Group Buy for Hair Loss, Gray Hair Reversal, and Anti-Aging

Thanks for all of your explanation.

Unfortunately, i found no pharmaceutical grade DMSO at local drugstore, only regent grade (for lab) DMSO, therefore i checked the differences online.

It seems reagent grade can be used for food, drug, and medical use. How do you think about if i use it only on my scalp and face? Any reliable online vendor i can purchase from?

https://www.twinoils.com/news/a-guide-to-chemical-grades/

• Reagent Grade: Chemicals with a Reagent Grade generally equal ACS grade standards. These are acceptable for food, drug, and medicinal use and are suitable for use in many laboratory and analytical applications.

• ACS Grade: Chemicals that are ACS grade meet or exceed standards set forth by the American Chemical Society. This is the most stringent grade and requires high purity. Products with ACS grade are acceptable for use in food, drug, or medicinal uses.

Just don’t have it too concentrated. I think under 10% DMSO is OK. I don’t know about mixing it with ethanol.

The purity according to the label is 99.99%, the grade is “extra pure reagent”, in case i can only get this DMSO, i need to dilute it with water to make it under 10%, right?

DMSO can be irritating to skin at concentrations above 10% (even if at 10%) in water. That does not vary depending on the quality of the DMSO although obviously if it were to be really dreadful then you would need to dilute it even more (or not use it).

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up. Just wondering why people would like to drink it if it’s rather irritating, since the label remark said “prohibited to use as food”…

It can be prescribed to be drunk.

DMSO is quite an odd substance with quite a few effects. It is used wrongly as a neutral solvent because it dissolves lots of things, but it is quite active.

Its one of those things that people can get quite obsessed about and believe (wrongly IMO) it is a form of panacea.

On the other hand it has its uses.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the anti-gray effect of PD-L1 antibodies a rare side effect? Sorry, I can’t remember the video I saw this mentioned on.

@Everolimus have you tried topical BMS-202?