Nootropics for the US presidential debate?

Wouldn’t this be kind of a “no brainer” for either Biden or Trump? I mean, assuming the press didn’t get a hold of it. I would think that something like modafinil, or any number of others - in the right dose - could give a big (needed) mental boost. It’s not like the Olympics where they undergo drug testing - is it? If you were their top advisor, what would you recommend?

Creatine for sure. I’d also give both candidates high doses of astaxanthin months in advance so that their skin looks brighter (Trump already uses orange makeup so he might not need it).

“DRUG TEST FOR CROOKED JOE BIDEN??? I WOULD, ALSO, IMMEDIATELY AGREE TO ONE!!!” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform this week.

The post came after Trump repeatedly told audiences that Biden would come to the debate “jacked up” after being given “a shot in the ass”.

One Trump adviser graphically illustrated the imagery of Biden needing an injection by sharing a picture of a syringe.

It sounds like they are following Bryan Johnson, because he did get a shot of Cerebrolysin last month. Will Trump take it?

https://x.com/bryan_johnson/status/1793693564964323489

I’m sure they both have great make-up artists but really, it’s going to hinge on mental performance…that’s where the focus is. I’d be shocked if their handlers wouldn’t do just about anything (without getting caught) to give them a mental edge.

Obama has used modafinil in the past, they are not unfamiliar with nootropics. In fact since Biden has had mock, training, debates, they might’ve already A/B tested different compounds to see what worked the best.

OK guys, this is veering too close to politics now. As a longevity focused forum I really don’t want to get into politics as in the US its such a divisive issue right now. Lets just focus on things we all agree on, living longer healthier lives.

I’m closing this thread.

10 Likes