Just a little humor

When life and nostalgia collide.

3 Likes

I can’t believe this bumpersticker I saw the other day… obviously not anyone who participates here :wink:

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

The difference between vitamins and hormones.

2 Likes

Is this anyone here?

6 Likes

George Burns and secrets to longevity.

2 Likes
3 Likes

How we can get more people interested in longevity…

448226732_518186957266864_5734819352327188611_n

6 Likes

I didn’t know Pfizer sold merch.

https://pfizerstore.overtureshops.com/

Next I want this jacket, the drip.

Yup, that’s me, 15 boosters later, debunking “vaccine skeptics”, on the internet.

6 Likes

I expect your entire house will be full of this stuff soon :wink: My only hope is that they come out with a new line of Rapamune branded longevity products…

3 Likes

Do you want to know what life is?

What I was listening to in the Navy in 1962. I ran across it on YouTube today. It’s a fun song from the 60’s:

What’s tough?
Life.

What’s life?

A magazine.

Well, how much does it cost?

It costs twenty cents.

But I only got a nickel.
A nickel?

Woah, oh well that’s tough.

3 Likes

I managed to get a video of me after taking my weekly rapamycin…

7 Likes

A common customer experience with the American Health Insurance Industry…

Full Writeup on this issue:

3 Likes

Sadly, as you know, that is a very accurate depiction…

I recently had to deal with insurance and have taken a break from the fight for my health!

Last year I had two different services that put me over my out of network max. I submitted both claims on the same day in 2023. They didn’t process either of them until I contacted them in 2024 to ask for the status

They actually had the nerve to split them up! They said they backdated one to process it as of 2023, and the other one has a process date of 2024… ONLY so I wouldn’t reach my out of pocket max….

I understand why people go postal. No judgment.

2 Likes

From The Onion, humor site:

Researchers Train Mice To Choose Between Life-Saving Medications And Other Essentials

BALTIMORE, MD—Calling the trial a huge breakthrough in behavioral science, researchers at Johns Hopkins University announced Tuesday they had trained mice to choose between life-saving medications and other essentials. “In this first-of-its-kind experiment, we were able to successfully teach rodents to make a cost-benefit analysis between paying for a surgery they needed to survive and their rent that’s due at the end of month,” said lead researcher Dr. Natalie Boyd, explaining that the mice quickly learned that if they chose to pay for necessary medical treatment, it would correlate to the denial of other equally important basic necessities, like food and shelter. “Through repetitive exercises, the mice eventually were shown to prioritize resources fundamental to daily life, like paying for heat and clean water, against receiving emergency medical care to prevent their deaths.

3 Likes

I love the Onion! Sometimes it’s useful to look at the behavior of everyone on the Rapamycin News Forum as a giant mouse experiment.

“Despite all my rage, I’m still just a rat in a cage”

1 Like

https://www.twitter.com/Robin_Mesnage/status/1806720685567336643

2 Likes