EU Doctor website - no appointments available

I got my first prescription using the EU Doctor website but now they no longer have appointments. I’m based in the UK, is there anywhere else I can get a similar service??
Thanks in advance

Open the PDF of the previous prescription, change the prescription, save, print. Problem solved :slight_smile:

let me know if a re-used prescription works.

They now have a verification code that is checked as used.

Try this https://www.mobidoctor.eu/express-prescription

You of course remove the QR code from the prescription while you edit it :slight_smile:

Wait a moment, normally slots are available for current week: so please look at Monday.

Has someone success with mobidoctor?

It works in all countries that don’t have a mandatory “e-prescription” system. In many countries (e.g., Turkey or the UAE), pharmacists don’t even ask for a prescription anyway. And in many others (France? Italy?), the scribbled name of a drug written on the back of a napkin would do the job.

So yes, it works in most places around the world.

1 Like

Thank you all! Ok, so I had another look at my prescription and see there’s a number for the doctor - I’ll give them a call on Monday in the hope they’ll give me a repeat prescription :crossed_fingers:
Re getting an appointment, they have said they’re working on their website so no appointments currently available…

Oh I tried Mobidoctor and looked as getting a refill but in the dropdown list there wasn’t a choice the the UK or England, so not sure how useful it will be for me. :woman_shrugging:

Everyone should use their own judgment regarding the risk/benefit. In the country where I live, you don’t want to mess around with customs. The package could be held at customs, and you may be asked for a prescription. Of course, the risk of getting caught is small, but the consequences can be surprisingly large. Here, people have been charged with ‘medicine offenses’ for ordering melatonin online that exceeds the 1.9 mg limit, the sentence was a fine (I know, ridiculous). Anything 2 mg or above requires a prescription for melatonin here. In this case, there would also be a charge of document forgery.

Yes, it depends on the country. Where do you live?

Finland. 20 characters.

I didn’t know Finland was that authoritarian. Good to know…

For those who don’t know… Adobe acrobat allows you to easily edit any PDF document, without (typically) any signs that it has been edited. This is how people could, theoretically, do what @adssx is suggesting. Not that I’m encouraging this in any way, just FYI.