Dr. Blagosklonny's Cancer

What I meant is your trough could be normal if measured at 24 h.

1 Like

Yes.
I would expect to be in the normal range as it dissipates… until completely gone.

I personally believe it is that first blast number that dictates too much for the body. And, a negative effect. You won’t feel it… or even see it. But blood tests show it.

I only want a c-max of 6 to 12 ng/mL.

3 Likes

Great info and thanks for sharing! What do you think about weight and dosage? In Matt K testing he uses weight for dosage in dogs?

1 Like

I agree that bigger people need slightly more… slim need slightly less.

Also, woman metabolize differently from men… and seem to need less. If a guy uses 6 mg… I would think a woman would use 4 mg.

2 Likes

Have you seen any data on this in humans? Its a well-reported on phenomenon in mice as we saw in the ITP studies, but I don’t think I’ve seen any reports on this effect in humans.

Has anyone else seen any academic literature on different physiological effects of rapamycin in males vs. females?

6 Likes

can you share what your supplements, scripts, diet and routine are like, personally. What have made a difference to you?

1 Like

This is just my best guess based on all the many podcasts and articles that i’ve read for the past three plus years.

We lack solid human trials… on dose.

2 Likes

I think more importantly, we need to know whether there is a significant dose-response difference between men and women as that was a major factor in lifespan differences in mice.

3 Likes

Professor Scolyer’s brain cancer is obviously horrendous. However, the cross disciplinary approach seems promising/interesting:

3 Likes

Latest X from Dr. Blagosklonny:
https://twitter.com/Blagosklonny/status/1754673031253754066?cxt=HBwWpIO0zej07NkwAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

4 Likes

Rapa turns off MTOR in an unnatural way; if you turn it on and off, you can break the switch

And this was a day earlier. Wondering why he cannot write a script for himself being an MD. Looks like he’s in search of medication.

https://x.com/blagosklonny/status/1754674717024202807?s=46&t=ujBXvjsf5sfNM8J1qi8RfQ

2 Likes

You also may wonder, why his physicians are not providing the script.

3 Likes

Hi, is your plan to reduce to 2mg of zydus + gfj?
I’m switching to zydus soon and basically want to copy what you’re doing😀

2 Likes

Yes… I am now at 1 pill of 2 mg Zydus taken with one fresh squeezed Red Grapefruit … about 5 fluid ounces of juice. I get a 6 times increase. So I have 12 ng/mL in my blood after two hours per my Labcorp tests. Dosing every 10 days.

You can use store bought “Simply Grapefruit Juice” and get an equal benefit in dose increase.

At minimum you would get a 3 times dose increase… I tend to get more for some reason. Different phenotype. Still at 2mg and GFJ getting to 6ng/mL is great.

Staying on this program for now.

Retesting with GlycanAge and TruMe in a few months. See what is happening in my biological markers. I will share those results.

:+1: Good journey!

4 Likes

Are young people’s cells biologically aging faster… so more likely to get cancer?

Hmmm… Rapamycin…clean up on aisle 4.

Glad my biological age is much younger. About 42 to 50 based on 3 different markers.

2 Likes