Calibre Biometric Spirometer Product Launch

Received a mail 2 days ago That my calibre breath tracker has been shipped. So I’m excited.

2 Likes

OK got it a few weeks ago.
Tried it with my Android phone (Pixel 8 pro) and it did not work at all.
It took countless attempts just to be able to connect it and then the connection drops all the time. I could not really get any reliable recording.

Today I gave it another try on an iPad. This time I have been able to connect right away and I can even do recordings which is a better start.

Trying that at rest, it gives me 100% fat burn and 0% carbs burn as it should be because I’m at rest.

So far so good now the issue is that when I start a recording it instantly gives me 0% fat burn and 100% carbs. I tried several times to turn on and off the recording and each time I get the same 100% carbs(0% fat) burn in recording mode and 0% carbs (100% fat) burn in non recording mode.
All that at rest and not moving.

Clearly useless currently. Maybe @Calibre will be able to fix that in the future.

2 Likes

Got Mine today, I don’t live in the states . I live in the caribean. The tracker got in miami monday 29 of april. Forwarded to me today i got. Some hassle but connected quickly to my android phone, did some measurment at rest one. ALso no clear instruction to connect the headpiece. But sofar I’m satisfied. Will do some measurement on the indoor trainerbike. Thx Calibre.

2 Likes

Found videos on youtube explaining most things I hassled with.

1 Like