Bryan Johnson Longevity Protocol Discussion (2024)

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t believe there is anything better than Stannous (latin for tin) flouride. There’s something with the addition of the tin that brings oral health benefits greater than that of sodium flouride, for example, which I don’t believe the special apatite toothpaste in the video have shown.

Stannous fluoride is an anti-bacterial agent that’s clinically proven to protect against gingivitis, plaque and tooth sensitivity, while still providing the trusted cavity protection you expect from Crest. Although sodium fluoride protects against cavities, it doesn’t provide protection from these other conditions. Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste is the only brand that offers such a wide range of benefits in just one tube!

I can compile the evidence and compare it with the toothpaste in the video (BioMin) side by side, if someone wants.
Sodium flouride in regular toothpaste is not anti-bacterial.

Hype, by the way:

Sunflower Lecithin?

Often touted as internet bunk… this stuff… 2 capsules is amazing for increase male load thickness and amount. Takes a while to build up … but once it does. Literally BAM.

If I go off for a week… due to travel… back to nothing… start up… it’s back in a week.

Do not use Lecithin Soy (plastic)… just sunflower type.

3 Likes

It was removed now.

Release Notes for Eat Blueprint this week

• removed sunflower lecithin from Nutty Pudding
  • removed brussel sprouts from Super Veggie, back to just broccoli
  • upped beets and cauliflower to the Sweet Potato Medley
  • upped peppers and added broccoli to the Spaghetti Squash
  • started glazing Baked Tofu with liquid aminos instead of having a container on the side
  • R&D working on a protein shake recipe (shoutout @stedmanhalliday)

https://twitter.com/chefjeffsf/status/1787339268094062624

New website: https://eatblueprint.com/
Nutritional facts: What are your nutrition facts?

I don’t think removed from Bryan’s blueprint products - just from the SF food version by chef jeffs?

Yes, Bryan responds to why they’ve chose to have sunflower lecithin in their protocol in the twitter link.

1 Like

I must admit his food doesn’t look delicious. I prefer my fried food and I live to eat and not the other way around. I try to be healthy where I can. Minimise on my sugar and grains.

I don’t really like fluoride much so I do minimise it, and almost never drink tap water. I personally find 2g of calcium and 1.5g of magnesium each day a better way to protect my teeth. I used to have sensitive teeth almost 10 years ago and within 3 months of the calcium and magnesium supplement they went away. I’m fortunate to still have all my original teeth.