XPrize - more teams have been entered (unsurprisingly)

Never mind, got it on page 11. Somebody is doing it on ergothioneine and Ovothiol. I need to look that one up.

The team is “biohacking to improve everyones health”

Logged in this is the link
https://pop.xprize.org/teams/11621/overview

I tried to accept you but that seems to have gone wrong. Can you please try again.

It shows me as a member

True. It does now. I dont know what happened. Maybe there is a slight update delay.

So we are now at 192 entrants. What I have done this time is to sort the entries by date and select the text description of the new entries. You will see from this why I don’t think generally there is that much useful information in the descriptions which tend to say how brilliant the team is rather than what they are proposing to do. Such is life.

A TEAM FULL OF SCIENTISTS

CHmoonshot Human life expectancy is 120 years, how do we live to Well-aging. No two identical leaves in the world, we are all unique. What we want to do is to detect, evaluate, intervene, and provide you with personalized holistic anti-aging solutions using frontier technology, and AI. From the outside in, from appearance to inner essence, improve your cellular, systemic functions with continuously upgraded products to revitalize your life.

Welcome to “Eternal Vitality,” a unique collective of distinguished scientists committed to extending human life through cutting-edge scientific research and technology. Our team comprises experts from various scientific disciplines, each bringing years of specialized knowledge and experience to our collaborative efforts. Eternal Vitality is at the forefront of longevity research, where dedication meets innovation.

The Existential Heroism Institute provides strategic analysis for world-scale issues along with research, reports, projects and educational materials to support social and environmental solutions. Knowing the difficulty of this task, we look to provide both the psychological grounding and cognitive toolkits necessary for the individual to develop into an Existential Hero. We are pursuing: - Lifestyle/ behavioral interventions - Biologics as therapeutics - New approaches to biomarkers of aging

The immune system is everywhere in the body. How can we tap into immune cells as living drugs to delay and even reverse aging? Regulatory T cells (Tregs) are a subset of immune cells responsible for maintaining immune homeostasis and promoting tissue repair. Engineered immune receptors, such as chimeric antigen receptors (CARs), allow us to redirect Tregs to any desired target and fine tune and augment their functions. We aim to unleash Tregs’ potential as cell-based therapies for aging.

Team of Gplife Healthcare Pvt Ltd. Engaged in Anti-ageing & Longevity research in the last 18 years by Phytoconstituents/Phytochemicals based AI model to solve chronic diseases and its symptoms . This statistical model comprised 450+ phytochemicals and its synergy effect to regenerate cells to solve chronic diseases like Diabetes (Type-1, Type-2), Arthritis (RA, OA), NAFLD, CKD, Hyper lipid, Gut diseases, Hair loss, Obesity, Insomnia, B12 deficiency & many more.

My team underscores fitness and health for the aging, and how to stay relevant in an increasingly aging population. I am a 73 year old man. Like many my age I have some health conditions, but use minimal meds in general. I have the records to prove this. I think seven(7) years is too long to figure this out . I have the answer that I have been using for 32 years. I have the physical agility of a 17 year old male. I would like to share this method with others.

Micregen’s proprietary, award winning, platform technology manipulates stem cells to produce novel, off-the-shelf, secretome therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. Our founding scientists research has already been successfully translated into treatments used by elite athletes. We aim to democratise regenerative treatments to prolong the period of quality, active life for a broader audience, by targeting the root causes of ageing, not just individual symptoms.

QuantumYouth Ă© uma equipe lĂ­der em inteligĂȘncia artificial, focada na fusĂŁo inovadora da IA e nas pesquisas de ponta em anti-aging (anti-envelhecimento). Utilizamos o poder do LLM para impulsionar avanços significativos na compreensĂŁo e combate aos processos de envelhecimento, buscando redefinir os limites da longevidade e promover uma vida saudĂĄvel e vitalĂ­cia

A cohort of highly motivated young thinkers, students, and practitioners who don’t buy into the troubled paradigms of the current medical dogma. Here to try new ways and blaze new trails.

Roberto Baldizon has experience in business, engineering, and informatics, having launched and worked in Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United States. The solution is moving forward with him and his teams of developers in India and Europe. Our core team of advisors are field experts. We all consider ourselves global citizens and have a pragmatic view of science and technology’s potential applications for bettering our world.

1 Like

Now 204

Our team is experienced and expert in artificial intelligence and its applications in aging. Team members are co-founders of Agemica . Agemica’s mission is to extend the health span of humans via AI. Ronjon is an investor in 100 companies and Yasaman is a pioneer in Drug Discovery. In our first year, we pre-clinically validated 30 combination therapies in 12 cancers. See more details and updates from our website (News | Agemica) or LinkedIn (AGEMICA | LinkedIn)

Awaking the team as we speak, and a lot of AI with the minds of thinkers of the past accumulations leading thought for the future. Owner of such non governmental control blockchain TLDs and names such as: Dot .AgeReversal, .stemcell, .agi, and more. Domains that are known as such like your name.AgeReversal under the following names: New purchased names.agereversal errolmusk.agereversal, AlexandraMusk,mayamusk.agereversal toscamusk.agereversal, alexandramusk.agereversal, Ineed.AgeReversal etc.,

bBHC is part of STRI (Stem Cell Treatment and Research Institute), based in Seoul, South Korea, whose mission is to advance science for the benefit of the global community. With the development of a novel type of pluripotent stem cell without no known side effects, we are striving to utilize our technology in treating diseases with unmet medical needs as well as reversing deterioration of health due to aging. We believe the power of our stem cell technology represents the future of medicine.

The epidemic of diseases of civilization has as main cause the fact that human body was not designed to process two fuels (carbs and fats) simultaneously. Once this incongruence between fats and carbohydrates is solved, the metabolic problems are receding and a human being can have a healthy long life. This incongruence can be solved by a variety of methods and in fact a keto or carnivore diet can work similarly to a vegetarian or vegan diet.

Mongata is an applied science and technology organization based in Alexandria pioneering innovation across energy, environment, national security, health, and infrastructure.
THE NEW PERMANENT LIFE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY PARADIGM, PROTOCOL AND PRODUCT SEEKS TO PRESERVE, REGRESS, REGENERATE AND PROGRESS ITS COMPONENTS: SYSTEMIC LIFE (CELLS WITH NATURAL INTEGRATION SYSTEMS), CELLULAR LIFE (CELLS WITH ARTIFICIAL INTEGRATION SYSTEMS), ATOMIC LIFE (ATOMIC-MOLECULAR STRUCTURED DEACTIVATED CELLS), GENETIC LIFE (BIOLOGICAL DNA AND TEXT-AUDIO-VISUAL INDIRECT INTERFACE MEMORY ) AND INFORMATIC LIFE (BINARY DNA AND NEURAL DIRECT INTERFACE MEMORY).

This Team is a group of 4 laboratories that reside in the Institute for Research on Cancer and Aging in Nice France. All 4 groups are united in their research on aging and all of them, in their own respected fields of senescence (Dmitry Bulavin), hematopoiesis (Eirini Trompouki), cancer and model organisms (Miguel-Godinho FERREIRA) and molecular bases of STING signaling (Herve Techer) found the important role of RNA and DNA sensing in controlling healthspan and age-related diseases.

Afreen Allam, MS/MBA, Founder & CEO of SiNON Nano Sciences Abdul Allam, MS/MBA, Director of R&D Dr. Shihab Maliyekkal, PhD,

The team is composed of the three co-founders of Valocarb company, in which they are associated and in which each brings its own skills.

We are a South Korean research team specializing in immunosenescence, dedicated to extending healthspan and preventing diseases. Our groundbreaking work, published in Nat Commun (2024;15:46), inspired the creation of Medispan for developing clinically viable treatments. Our project has yielded encouraging results in reversing thymic degeneration and boosting naĂŻve T cells in aged animals, showing great promise for a nasal anti-aging drug.

Wake Forest’s Teams builds on the 30 years of research conducted under the auspices of the Sticht Center for Healthy Aging and Alzheimer’s Prevention. The Center has conducted over 3 dozen clinical trials evaluating the effect of diet, drugs and exercise on physical and cognitive function including studies of caloric restriction, time restricted eating, aerobic and resistance exercise, ketogenic diets, and potential gerotherapeutics like metformin and SGLT2 receptor inhibitors.

The WellAging team is a dedicated group of individuals united by a shared passion for promoting and facilitating healthy aging. Committed to enhancing the well-being and quality of life for individuals across different stages of life, this team brings together diverse expertise in health, wellness, and aging sciences.

2 Likes

Now 210

AGELESS

Otto

Otwoo’s mission is to apply AI expertise to revolutionize research and development in the field of longevity. The QuantumYouth team, an in-house anti-aging division, is a leading AI team focused on merging AI and cutting-edge anti-aging research. We use the power of the LLM to drive significant advances in understanding and combating the aging processes, seeking to redefine the limits of longevity and promote healthy, lifelong living.

Texavie has developed most accurate wearable technology to assess hand and body movements to help people with neurological or mobility challenges go through most effective rehab process even remotely.

Vaxxinity is a clinical stage biotech with a portfolio of novel vaccines that promote healthy aging, addressing conditions such as neurodegeneration, cardiometabolic health, and bone and muscle wasting. Our platform technology has been commercially validated in animal health and scaled to 500 million doses/year. We have successfully translated the technology into the clinic, with 10 human clinical trials completed or ongoing. Vaxxinity is uniquely positioned to extend the human lifespan.

Here’s info on their parkinson’s vaccine:

It seems possible to make one’s own vaccine by simply ordering custom made peptides, if one of these drugs worked and one wants to take the risk:
https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/niQ3heWwF6SydhS7R/making-vaccine

Interestingly Peter Diamandis is a shareholder in Vaxxinity. Interesting company, I don’t think they’re very far along in their pipeline.

1 Like

xLongevity program to reverse aging combined with WellbeingInt technology to generate extracellular vesicles from stem cells

Our vision is within the Future of Work and Life. We promote healthy ageing by designing workflow tools that train cognitive flexibility and stress resilience integrating personalised physiological, cognitive and behavioural insights. Affiliated With: University of Edinburgh Central Saint Martin’s, University of the Arts London

Parrots Inc.'s advanced AI and ML platform, “Polly,” represents a significant leap forward in neurocare, particularly for patients with neurological disorders. Polly’s core capabilities, such as Adaptive Therapy, Cognitive Assistance, Telecare Support, and Data Analytics, already place it at the forefront of innovative healthcare solutions. Affiliated With: Life Science Washington Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Harvard Innovation Lab MIT TIE Boston Novartis The Steve Gleason Institute for Neuroscience M2D2 | UMass Lowell TechCrunch WebSummit AWS Microsoft Goolge Verizon 5G labs Halcyon Incubator The Global Good Fund MIT hacking medicine CTIA Wireless Foundation NEXT AI IBM MassChallenge MassRobotics SolidWorks Lux innovation

A George Church Biotech company trying to reverse aging and its associated diseases

Every individual inherits a distinct genome, which will cause inevitable, various refractory diseases when aging. Although renewing damaged or aging organs by transplantation can be a radical or proactive treatment for all of us, the deficit of donor organs hampers this option. Our team will change this paradigm by generating livestock human organs using the innovative regenerative approach called conditional blastocyst complementation (CBC)-iSwitch-based strategy.

At SARI we are committed to asking the right questions about aging, because only by asking the right questions can we expect the correct answers. We are reconciling the fields of Biology, Chemistry and Physics to understand how and why humans age and what we can learn from species that age slowly, or are capable of stopping and even reversing biological aging. Affiliated With: University of Florida

A veteran of Xprize competitions. A team of expert data scientist, computer engineers with experience in variety of disciplines from cancer research to aerospace trajectory optimization.

Tsunan Brewery is a sake brewery located in the snowiest area of Japan. In addition to providing sake, Tsunan Brewery also develops and provides solutions that people can utilize, such as the anti-aging effects of fermentation products. The CEO holds two PhDs in bioengineering and immunology.Affiliated With: Tsunan Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.

As we age, our physical and mental abilities tend to decline due to various changes that occur in our body. However, taking steps to slow down this process and maintain our overall well-being is possible and highly recommended. One of the primary goals of healthy aging is to decelerate the biological aging process. Biological aging refers to the gradual breakdown of our body’s cells and tissues over time. VivoTech is dedicated to identifying the aging pathways in generally healthy individuals a

we kills fire by water

1 Like

Anyone know anything more about this? If it has the right resources could be a game changer perhaps.

What I am doing is copying all of the text in each item with a carriage return line feed in between. This means that the two comments above are two comments.

The second is a team called: “Renewal of Aging Organs as a Therapeutic Approach”

This is their website:

Personally I count this sort of activity as a different type of activity to that which is targeted at mitigating or reversing aging. It is instead replacing organs that are not working.

In terms of the XPrize I am not sure it has much of a chance as although you might replace the thymus to improve immune response, replacing the brain to improve cognition is not something that would as far as I can see attract many volunteers.

1 Like

Thanks John.

Actually there is a longevity paradigm that has been gaining momentum in the last 5 years or so that goes way beyond that.

The idea is that we can achieve a lot of rejuvenation through replacement with young organ and tissue systems, way ahead of the recipient’s organs and cells being close to “end stage organ failure”.

I.e imagine if we could give today’s John Hemming his genetically identical 14 year old equivalent (potentially improved/augmented) kidneys, hematopoietic system, thymus, mitochondria, etc, etc.

Or - which might not be as difficult as it sounds - transplant an entire healthy genetically identical, young body onto your head.

Then “all” that remains would basically be to work on rejuvenating the brain

• and we’d likely have much more time to do that as your brain will likely age better/slower/partially reverse its age when in the new milieu of the 14 year old-ish equivalent young John Hemming body.

Here is a talk on the concept that you might find interesting

And here is a book that discusses the replacement concept - and even proposes what seems like a realistic way to solve rejuvenation of the brain:

https://www.amazon.com/Replacing-Aging-Jean-HĂ©bert-Ph-D/dp/1513663763?

2 Likes

Thank you for this long response. It remains my own personal focus is on identifying mechanisms to prevent organs failing in the first instance, but I accept there is value in research on alternatives.

I don’t, however, think it qualifies for the Xprize.

1 Like

I am keeping an eye on this and the count is now 227, when it hits 230 (which it probably will by the end of the week) I will do another update. Clearly the number of teams being entered is unsurprisingly reducing as people who are active in this area will generally know about the contest. It hit 220 12 days ago so there is perhaps a new entrant every other day now.

1 Like

Part of the team of Foresight is a “COO & Existential Hope Director”.

Part of Hamalainenen’s book description says:

Regenerative medicine is developing increasingly functional lab-grown cells, tissues, and organs that are being transplanted into patients today to treat diseases or repair damage. With continued improvements, cells and organs could be used in a more comprehensive manner to replace all body parts and reset the aging clock to near zero.

Doable maybe. But how long do we have to live to wait for this technology? So we have to endure until that time, by applying other approaches.

If the liver can keep itself at three years old, then the mechanism already exists in the body, to replace at the cellular level. This is replacement without having to do exogenous growing, for replacement. I do not know if there is research in this area.

9TH DIMENSION BIOTECH INC McMinnville, United States
9th Dimension Biotech, Inc. is led by a team of world-renown scientists, physicians, and seasoned biotech pioneers. Each member of our dedicated team brings decades of profound knowledge from their respective fields, giving 9D Biotech a unique and multidimensional understanding of human health and the biology of life, and allowing the company to position itself as a breakthrough market leader with a revolutionary healthspan/lifespan-enhancing market-ready product in a key phase 2 clinical trial. https://9dbio.com/

EpiClock Sogdo, Korea, South
The EpiClock team is specialized in genomics and the development of epigenome assays. Our primary focus is on identification of epigenetic biomarkers. This endeavor aims to develop the optimal set of biomarkers, which will, in turn, use the creation of superior assay systems. These systems are designed for the advancement of drugs and therapies targeting aging. Our goal is to craft the most reliable, precise, and cost-efficient biomarker assays for aging. Affiliated With: Eone Diagnomics Genome Center Diagnomics Lab NGENI Foundation AFAHIACDEGAI

Genknowme Lausanne, Switzerland
The Genknowme team, focused on extending healthspan through epigenetic testing, is a blend of biotechnologists, health experts, and entrepreneurs. This diverse group, led by founders with deep roots in biology and business, is dedicated to offering personalized preventive medicine. Their collaboration seeks to revolutionize the prediction and prevention of chronic diseases, leveraging their unique expertise to bridge the gap between scientific discovery and practical health solutions. https://genknowme.com/

Hoskinson Health Gillette, United States
Hoskinson Health and Wellness Clinic’s research team is focused on treating aging, disease, and regenerative medicine. We have a well rounded team of physicians, exercise physiologists, dieticians, and researchers. Our clinic is focused on improving healthspan and lifespan with advanced testing and preventative lifestyle habits. Affiliated With: Buck Institute for Research on Aging Wyoming Center on Aging https://hoskinsonhealth.com/

Illumirra Wilmington, United States
As a team of frontline clinical and technology experts, we are a diverse and multidisciplinary group committed to revolutionizing healthcare by extending human health span and promoting longevity. We are uniquely positioned to tackle the challenges presented to the aging population because we know, firsthand, how behavioral health impacts health span and longevity. Through collaboration, innovation, and a holistic approach to aging research, we aim to develop accessible and sustainable solutions

Iris Tarnow, Poland
me

Japan Quantum Medical Team Tokyo, Japan
We are a group to give much benefit with supplements and new quantam machines. Our items make many people younger and wellness.

Max International Salt Lake City, United States
Max International is a company that is the world leader in supplements that promote the endogenous production of the most important antioxidant, glutathione.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 70 is the new 30? Inspiring Stories of Healthy Longevity

243 - but some test entries have now been deleted

AGE REVERSAL PROJECT Redford Charter Township, United States Hoping to attract a team here that will be deeply inspired by the history of this plant as it concerns health and extreme longevity.

ANTIOXYDANT (it’s the middle ages of public health Montreal, Canada VIEILLISEMENT CAUSÉ PAR DEUX CHOSE 3 CHOSE OXYDATION GRAVITÉ FORCE ÉNERGIE DÉPLACEMENT EN DÉPLACEMENT ON VIEILLIE MOINS VITE UN

AVION EN VOL À 1 MINUTE D’AVANCE OU DE RETARD POURQUOI LES GENS ACTIFS VIEILLIT MOINS VITE ET LES GENS IMMOBILE DANS UN BUREAU PLUS VITE remede cancer peau ( alcalin bicarbonade de soude anti-acide (cancer causer par acides) ALIMENT ANTI-RADICAL LIBRE CURCUMA ACTIVÉ POIVRE OIGNONS VERT CIBOULETTE TIGE AILS VITAMINE C HUILE DE CBC HUILE NATURELLE PRÉSERVÉ LE BIO PH

AGING CAUSED BY TWO THINGS 3 THINGS OXIDATION GRAVITY FORCE ENERGY MOVING MOVING WE AGED LESS QUICKLY ONE

PLANE IN FLIGHT 1 MINUTE AHEAD OR LATE WHY ACTIVE PEOPLE AGING LESS QUICKLY AND PEOPLE STILL IN AN OFFICE FASTER skin cancer remedy (alkaline baking soda antacid (cancer caused by acids) FREE ANTI-RADICAL FOOD ACTIVATED TURMERIC PEPPER GREEN ONIONS CHIVES Stalk GARLIC VITAMIN C CBC OIL NATURAL OIL PRESERVED ORGANIC PH

Archive200 Baltimore, United States One person team will be adding new ones in the near future. Open for request as well. RRussell11 (Rrussell) · GitHub

ASPERD East Jakarta, Indonesia We are an independent organization team that was formed in February 2021 when we received an offer to research the findings of the investigation into the cause of the Sriwijaya Air B 737 - 500 SJ182 aircraft crash on the Jakarta – Pontianak route in Indonesia. Where representatives of the families of the victims of the Sriwijaya Air plane crash demanded that Boeing take responsibility for the incident.

ASPIRE55 Singapore, Singapore Founded in 2014, ASPIRE55 is a wellbeing club and social enterprise that offers a combination of social, health and care services that enable the 50+ population to age well at home. Our community has access to over 100 active ageing programmes, successful ageing knowledge and globally curated products for seniors. ASPIRE55’s vision is to create the happiest and healthiest community of seniors in Singapore. We also operate a Seniors Gym at One Commonwealth. http://www.aspire55.com/

BE THE CHANGE ANALYTICS South Lake Tahoe, United States ConsultBTC.com

Bioada Toronto, Canada Dr. Saed Sayad leads a pioneering team at the forefront of AI and genomics to unravel the mysteries of aging, leveraging advanced algorithms and genomic data analysis to pave the way for groundbreaking interventions. With a shared conviction that aging is a challenge to be overcome rather than an inevitability, their collaborative efforts transcend boundaries, embodying a collective determination to redefine the limits of human longevity. http://www.bioada.com/

Chevron Uyo, Nigeria For medical allowance, nutrition allowance, salary and benefits, transport and housing, training. Pension payment application software for pension claims and payments. Electricity supply to the masses. Internet Connectivity to schools, civil society and online workers, government, private sector. Scholarship to students from nursery school to tertiary institution. Cash production and supply. Flights movement locally and internationally. Recruitment of staff and contractors.

Design By Zen Richmond, New Zealand Led by David W. Harvey, Design By Zen combines 42 years of IT expertise with a passion for transformative technology. Inventor of SHE Zen AI* (Q*, K* & O*), the DBZ Comfort Index (CI), and a pioneer in simulation engineering, Harvey’s diverse background fuels a design philosophy where innovation meets life balance. I’m focused on the Healthspan and Quantum Challenges that my technology stack is designed to harmoniously work with.

HELCO SOLUTIONS Nakuru, Kenya Our company is a software development company in Kenya, it is made up of team members who have extensive knowledge in AI, ML, block chain and quantum computing technology. We
believe we have the skills to compete in this innovation challenge

IllumaRAS Inc is developing metabolic biomarkers Houston, United States E. Gomez is a seasoned biopharmaceutical executive with a 25-year history at Bristol, Shire, and Takeda. His expertise spans operations, M&A, and due diligence. V. Sohn is a skilled surgical oncologist trained at MD Anderson. With experience from critical access hospitals to specialized cancer centers. E. Lea-Chou is an accomplished consultant specializing in navigating the complex funding landscape. Her scientific focus lies in tumor microenvironment and metastasis.

Mike Hamburg, United States I had long COVID and it created/aggravated a few underlying conditions. I managed to find a way to not only end the long COVID but also make my body so healthy it healed itself. I am now in better health than before COVID.

MNQ Dongguan, China In March 2023, the brand of MeiNianQing was established to undertake the global operation and promotion of an original Chinese anti-aging technology.

PrevMed AI La Prairie, Canada A team comprised of app developers, doctors, biochemists, project lead and business development as well as partnership with AI research institute

ShotGun Orlando, United States Dr Edwin Lee is a board certified in Endocrinology and has an wellness clinic in Orlando, FL. Dr. Bill Lawrence is an expert in bio regulators. https://instituteofhormonalbalance.com/

Soupherb Mumbai, India Our team is a heterogeneous mix who have personally tried and tested Soupherb Soups!

UC San Diego Sanford Stem Cell Institute La Jolla, CA, United States The UC San Diego Sanford Stem Cell Institute(SSCI) was formed on September 2, 2022 and is a global leader in regenerative medicine and hub for stem cell science and innovation in space. SSCI aims to catalyze critical basic research discoveries, translational advances, and clinical progress terrestrially and in space to develop and deliver novel therapeutics to patients. http://stemcells.ucsd.edu/

VitalVigor Gruningen, Switzerland Looking for team members. https://www.linkedin.com/in/chantal-spleiss/

Yelling at clouds San Francisco, United States Group of scientists with expertise in human aging, epidemiology, biostatistics, and machine learning. Affiliated With: California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute UCSF

1 Like