Siroboon Lab Blood Test Results

I am glad you keep trying. I have quite a lot of Siriboon and if I get my new supply of Biocon interrupted, it will be my fall-back. My approach was to take a LOT of it, like 20 mg prior to my getting a shipment of Biocon.

2 Likes

Latest result with 12mg in enteric capsule.

In my observation having the pills an hour or 2 after food yields a higher result.

2 Likes

I know someone who takes like 24mg of zydus weekly. Lol

1 Like

24 mg of Zydus a week is a bit much. He may be inhibiting his MTORC2 at those levels. We do know that levels of 20 mg and below do not typically inhibit MTORC2. At 40 mg, itā€™s a 50/50 proposition.

1 Like

Iā€™m tempted to stick with 12mg a week with the enteric capsules. Anyway Iā€™ll check again for the next 2 weeks and decide.

2 Likes

Any side effects? Hopefully the person gets their blood checkedā€¦ regularly.

1 Like

apparently that dosage suppresses the psoriasis. If my 12mg does not do anything, I will resort to that.

1 Like

Just had 12mg 6x2mg earlier today which I put into the enteric capsules. I tried to finish the remainder of the GFJ but it appears to be more than 600ml. It has been 4 hours and Iā€™m actually feeling a bit more tired than usual. These capsule must be working and extra GFJ definitely affects it. Tomorrow Iā€™ll get the 24hr blood test and by Friday Iā€™ll have the results.

Update

24 hour test comes in at 10.1 ng/L

So it seems more GFJ does affect it. That means the peak is over 30+

I think Iā€™ll maintain this level for a few weeks and see how my psoriasis goes and observe of there are any other effects.

The enteric capsules definitely helps. They are very cheap. Like 200 for $15aud. Allows me to reduce from 26mg to 12mg. Eating my scrambled eggs with hemp oil and bread also helps :joy:. From now on Iā€™ll do 1 glass of GFJ 2 to 3 hours before. Then when I have my breakfast an hour before Iā€™ll add another glass of GFJ. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m total more than 500ml of GFJ. GFJ cost $6 per bottle of 1.5L here. I still donā€™t like them. But for the greater health :joy:. My supply should last 1.5 years at this rate. Iā€™ll extent the weekly to 8 days or longer depending how well the psoriasis behaves. Hopefully Iā€™ll have enough data to convince the local medical institution to allow me to buy locally which is a lot cheaper and higher quality. $30aud per 100 rapamune 1mg.

5 Likes