Risk/Reward of Avoiding Covid-19

What senolytics did you use to counter the effects of COVID?

That is a long topic.

To keep it short we take our dietary supplement EternLFX.

The longer version (there is an even longer one LoL!)

I based the formula on the 2 Phase 1 clinical trials that demonstrated that senolytics can clear senescent cells in humans. We do not use Dasatinib in our formula.

It’s a very high dose protocol done in short cycles. I developed this formula in 2019 for personal use. It has 9 compounds, the 2 well known senolytics Quercetin and Fisetin, the other 7 are there to increase bioavailability, ease digestion, inhibit kinases and mTOR and increase blood plasma levels of the senolytics in the brain.

After seeing how it affected our epigenetic DNA methylation tests I figured it could be a good product for others. Apparently I know nothing about what consumers want, are willing to learn and are willing to spend. Some would consider that experiment to be an abysmal failure, from a commercial side.

But we continue to be able to measure benefits in ourselves and a few others who participated in a before and after type of evaluation.

We are close to 5 years of doing 4 cycles per year.

There is a lot more to increasing health span and longevity than one intervention. Senescence was something that caught my eye in 2018. Since then I’ve added a few more things to my personal longevity stack. There is no one and done, there is no silver bullet, longevity is not going to be accomplished with a single intervention, it will take many types of interventions.

After all, there are 12 Hallmarks of Aging :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank goodness the effect on my eyesight wasn’t permanent although it lasted about 10 days. As of today, my eyesight appears to be mostly back to pre-COVID levels.

Whew.

But COVID is still nasty.

2 Likes

The double proline substitution causing the spike to be in its pre-fusion configuration and thus possibly making the spike inactive could help the case that the vaccine is a lot safer than the virus itself.

2 Likes