Questions Regarding Buying Rapamycin in Mumbai, India

Hello people.

My friend is right now in Mumba/India.

He agreed to get me few boxes of Rapamycin back to Europe.

My question is … is it safe for him to carry those meds on airplane … any experiences?

Also, do any of you know suppliers you use here on forum that is located in Mumbai?

Which ones do you recommend ( Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Sirolimus, Zydus Siromus, Biocon Rapacan) ?

He is leaving on Thursday, so I got to act fast.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

None of the suppliers we have on our list are based in Mumbai.

But - you can easily find the suppliers in Mumbia by going to Indiamart.com and specifying “Mumbai” at the top search bar, then searching on the medication you want - then contact the suppliers and see if your friend can just pick them up while he is there.

Note - what one person did when he purchased rapamycin in Turkey is to take it all out of the packaging and put it into a vitamin container. See here:

Most people are buying Zydus or Biocon. For Those Who Take Indian Generic Rapamycin, Which do you take?

See test results here: Rapamycin / Sirolimus from India, Lab Test Report on Quality / Purity

See this image, for how to search for providers in Mumbai:

Search: https://dir.indiamart.com/search.mp?ss=siriolimus&com-cf=nl&res=RC3&Mspl=1_ML&qry_typ=P&City=mumbai&cq=mumbai&qu-cx=1

1 Like

Im at IndiaMart and Im completely lost.

Prices range from 100 to 1750 per strip of the same medication.

Anyone had any experiences with any of those IndiaMart Sellers?

Also, Is it Illegal to carry those meds on the plain … I dont want to get the friend in to a trouble!?