Peptides / Bioregulators

No, go back to the site. The first line in Payment Options says Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But then three lines down it says Credit and Debit cards.

3 Likes

I have a technical bacground. I love sine waves and the property of wave interference. But I have found that signing up for crypto is more than a hassle. Plus the volatility. I prefer to pay by CC or PayPal.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I have an eye disease so I didn’t see that, I will go back and hopefully pay by credit card

1 Like

Tim and @desertshores , I’d ask if they accept USDT-TRC20 (Tron network, uses TRX for fees). Use dollar-pegged stable coins like USDT or USDC to eliminate volatility and to pay lower transfer fees. Kraken supports Tron withdrawals, and they are very fast.

If they take USDC on Solana, that’s an even cheaper option. You can buy and withdraw it on Coinbase for free.

I wouldn’t use Bitcoin unless that’s the only option. The volatility is the obvious problem, but network fees are also much higher than they used to be.

2 Likes

I agree Tim, the BPC 157 hasn’t helped my shoulder . My eyes are stable from AMD but I have to take eye drops to keep my eye pressure normal. I’m waiting for the opportunity to have gene therapy to replace the bad gene in my eyes. I have had bone marrow stem cells many years ago , maybe that is why my eyes have been stable for the last 7 years

1 Like

I went back Tim but no way to buy other than Bitcoin , I’m expected to pay by bitcoin at checkout or a cash pay card which again becomes bitcoin

Yes, you’re right. If you go through the motions and try to place an order, CashApp and crypto are the only options. I may try Kraken, but as I said to @desertshores, signing up has proven to be extremely difficult, maybe because I have the world’s dumbest smart phone. I think it would be hard for you as well.

This spreadsheet provides a useful guide to some of the most popular peptides.

1 Like

Easier on a computer using the website

Well Tim I was forwarded to a different website which gave me what I wanted however, when I got there, yes I could pay with dollars yes, it was sent to the USA however, wait for it. It was out of stock, just my luck.

1 Like

@AgentSmith

Yes, I use my computer first, but all my selfies are rejected. I don’t know what it is. Size, clarity, something.

So would I. My preferred method is PayPal but they are more selective in which companies they allow. Visa and MC will let virtually anybody use their services.

I agree that using BitCoin is not intuitive or convenient. The reason I use it sometimes is that many suppliers of hard-to-find products, especially in East Bloc countries, only accept BitCoin. Others that accept other methods will often give a 10% discount or more.

As for the transaction fees for overseas payments, it is not that bad. A recent transaction fee for goods from Russia costing $60 dollars was ~$3

1 Like

The following transcription of a podcast interview with Jean-Francois Tremblay is not a smooth read but has some key insights from a master in the field. I’ve highlighted most of them.

1. Peptides are not fragile. They are stable in powder form and in solution, can be shaken in the vial, and don’t need to be refrigerated.
  2. Injections of BPC and TB-4 directly into an injury can provide
    almost instant healing but only if the needle is guided by ultrasound.
  3. Empirically speaking (he means clinically), TB-4 (TB-500) does not cause or aggravate cancer.
  4. BPC and TB are best used together on an intermittent basis–for 10-20 days at a time every other month. 1 mg of each per day.
  5. He advises against continuous use of any peptide. A two or three week break between dosing is recommended.
  6. The protocol for epitalon is 100 mcg for 10 consecutive days twice a year. Can go as high as 1 mg on the same schedule, since 10-mg vials are are pretty standard.
  7. Epitalon does have anti-aging properties, but increasing the length of telomerase isn’t one of them.
  8. The growth hormone secreting peptides work well in the post-50 crowd because they are replacing something that isn’t there anymore.
  9. MOTS-c boosts athletic performance and has anti-aging effects. The older you are, the better it works.
  10. GHK, with or without copper, is a “very epigenetic peptide.”
1 Like

Thanks for summarizing this! MOTS-C also elevates mTORC2, so I have injected it on rapamycin days.

1 Like

That comment interests me, because I used to take my weekly rapamycin dose on a heavy lifting day. But I don’t know if the mTORC2 effect of rapamycin would be when the drug is circulating or some time later based on rapamycin binding to newly synthesized mTOR and preventing it from being available to form new mTORC2 complexes. Some of the rapamycin side effects we would want to counteract might not coincide with dosing days.

Actually, since the rapamycin effect on mTORC2 is on the formation of new mTORC2 rather than on existing mTORC2, maybe activating what you’ve got on the dosing day is a good idea to prepare for a reduction the next day.

E.g. the paper below says…
To determine if rapamycin can alter the levels of intact mTORC2, we treated HeLa or PC3 cells with 100 nM rapamycin for 0.5, 1, 2, or 24 hr and compared the amounts of rictor and raptor bound to mTOR. Rapamycin had little effect on the expression levels of mTOR, raptor, or rictor, but, as expected it strongly reduced the amounts of raptor recovered with mTOR within 30 min of addition to HeLa or PC3 cells. In contrast, at early time points after addition to HeLa cells, rapamycin did not reduce the amounts of rictor bound to mTOR, but after 24 hr the drug did cause a partial loss of rictor from mTOR.

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molcel.2006.03.029

1 Like

I’ll typically do MOTS-C for 3 days in a row on cardio days, so maybe I covered the bases? After that, back to weights. That was the habit, but now I’m doing weights 6 days a week.

1 Like

If you’re doing weights 6 days a week you probably actually look like your profile pic.

2 Likes

You would be disappointed.

But the 6 days a week makes for shorter sessions and easier recovery for me.

2 Likes

I am not disappointed, @AgentSmith. I’m proud of you. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes