Ora Biomedical Million Molecule Challenge Results

I’ll call berberine hcl for 42% Josh.

2 Likes

The 42% is actually correct! B hcl was one that passed but it was similar to the berberine result of 20% unsurprisingly.

1 Like

Have you received the results for Urolithin A

Not yet, there was an issue with the assay and they had to run the experiment again.

Hooray

6 Likes

Ugh, I bought broccoli seeds, sprouted, froze and ate them for a while. Such a pain. This year I’m growing Morenga. It’s not going that well. I expected it to grow better, and they won’t overwinter.

2 Likes

You can buy sulforaphane pretty cheap on sales sometimes. Ive gotten as low as ten cents per pill.

Josh - where did you find this price, and what brand of sulforaphane?

Jarrow brocco max seems best value. Amazon has had click coupons and i got some on ebay that were close to expiring.

3 Likes

I just backed berberine sulfate, even though its got to be similar to the other two right?

That’s impressive!

They haven’t updated the leaderboard yet. When they do so, we should sponsor combinations of the top compounds (poke @Krister_Kauppi ), for instance, sulforaphane + GSK2126458. Or even sulforaphane + Nilvadipine + GSK2126458. Hopefully, we can reach 2x lifespan!

3 Likes

Once the last berberine is tested i was going to test sulforaphane with the best one or two, but feel free to test those combinations im sure some will he amazing

2 Likes

I’ll wait for the update first!

Do you think we can get enough sulforaphane from the broccoli supplements to make a difference? All, including Jarrow, seem to have small amounts of sulforaphane.
One of the more potent supplements on Amazon contains “50MG of Sulforaphane per serving. Activated Sulforaphane”
Is that enough?

1 Like

Bardoxolone methyl is a much more potent activator of the Keap1–Nrf2 pathway than sulforaphane, so someone should test it.

3 Likes

There was a recent mouse study showing good results for sulforaphane that had an equivalent human dose of 140mg. Im taking 35 but i might go up to 70. Its still cheaper to take 4 low dose pills than in higher dose forms like broq.

3 Likes

See this video and its referenced study

2 Likes

Sponsor A Combinatorial Intervention (Ora Biomedical) — GSK2126458 - Sponsored - Sulforaphane
Done!

6 Likes

Does anyone know what causes nematode death and in what proportion? Google keeps misinterpreting my query. I assume they get cancer but not heart disease or dementia? I found they have little or no cholesterol.

6 Likes

I msg ora about a paper where light reduces lifespan and suggested a lux meter to report levels for each test. They responded they were already aware and keep it all as dark as possible just using light to take the photos for ai

1 Like