My DAV* Therapy begins! *Doxycycline, Azithromycin and Vitamin C

You don’t think it’s inappropriate that the interaction with colchicine of all drugs, people commonly take here, apparently including the original poster, is not mentioned? (I found out now by looking at the Azithromycin wikipedia page).

Last time I ordered from Jagdish he didn’t have anything smaller than 100mg Doxy, so I ended up buying from somebody else I hadn’t used before. Just got the order and the Doxy is not what I ordered, it was 100mg. I really wanted 40. I wanted it weekly for my chelation.

You can “guarantee” nothing in medicine or biology.

“All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison.”
~ Paracelsus

“Sola dosis facit venenum”
“The dose makes the poison”

Drink enough water and you will expire.

2 Likes

Doxycycline 20mg tablets(lowest commercial available in the US) many places online to purchase via tele medical consultation

Or get a prescription

You are 100% right with exception of antibiotics. Not doing DAV, not now, not ever!

I am however doing 50MG doxy for about 10 days (first dose this morning)

I have a great amount of 100mg that I am cutting them in half and doing 50mg per day. Wish I had the 20mg ones and could have done it twice per day.

No DAV for me my friend!

If a person does not understand the published paper. I do not think they will under the patent application {as the patent application has even more biochemistry details]

I agree, just wanted to bring it to the attention of the whole group. Patent is dated Jan 20. 2022.

I live in Spain and the lowest dose tablet is 100 mg. Doxycycline. Just cut a pill into quarters and was really suprised on how easy it was and the consistency of the tablet let you do it without a mess. June 1st is my next round and will be taking 25 mg. twice a day. Also thinking of reducing Arithomycin to 125 mg every 3 days. These doses are still many times more than the effective dose of 1uM.

1 Like

Try cutting 100 mg tablet, I did and it worked like a charm. I cut mine into quarters.

I got the capsules, could mix them with something and put in my capsules using my machine, but hate going to all the trouble.

throw them in garbage and place a new order but specifically ask for tablets. Who the hell has all that time to empty capsules and then divide etc. I got mine at 100mg’s and cut them in 1/2 and are very easy to cut. As the dude from Sapin suggested I might actually cut them in 25mg and do it twice per day. No AZI for me though!

medaura

Just block out the people who you do not care for. Very simple to do.

1 Like

Just need to go find a simple inexpensive testing to measure senescence

CD26 is expensive and not many places to get it done

The Seahorse you can rent the analyzer at certain labs{in the US) you need to provide test kits or purchase testing kits provide samples you, hire a tech to run the test. Some
places will allow you to run the test if you know how.

I have post this comment several times, we{as a group) should start a “skunk works”.

This is a good pointer - I was not aware of this. I hope everyone does do a full drug interaction checker anytime they consider a new medication: Drug Interaction Checker ← Quickly Check Your Meds

While some like Joseph think this is a “no-brainer”, I’m not convinced. There is a real lack of any human clinical data, and any lifespan data on other mammals, and there is no clear way to measure the potential benefit (i.e. if this is actually working for you).

That said, the drugs and supplements involved seem to be pretty safe and the risk doesn’t seem that high, so I can understand why people may want to try it. I really wish there was a way to measure results (positive or negative), as without that we’re really shooting in the dark.

I hope more academic research is done on this approach.

6 Likes

We are getting much closer to measuring senescent cells. Test will be available in 2 weeks at clinics.

3 Likes

This was aired 4 weeks ago, around beginning of April ,2024

Testing is available

A paper from/based on the “test”

“Clearance of p16Ink4a-positive senescent cells delays ageing-associated disorders”

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3468323

Sapere bio web site;

The test is called “sapereX”

What is the cost?

As this is Out of Pocket, not an “approved” test{such as insurance will not pay]

1 Like

FWIW

Purchased 05/06/2024

30 x Azithromycin 250mg tablets {Sandoz brand)
75 x Doxycycline 100mg tablets {EPIC Pharm brand)

For $30.67 paying cash with GoodRx discount code

Yes, you needed a prescription.

1 Like

Test CD26

“The Emergence of Senescent Surface Biomarkers as Senotherapeutic Targets”

It would be interesting to know if the DAV protocol has any effects on this test result.

3 Likes