Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2)

I hope this helps. I have gotten LDN,Acarbose,and Sirolimus from them.
Forveda Online Private Limited
My contact was Girish
107B Lokmat Bhavan, Ramdaspeth
Nagpur, 440010 MS, India
email: forvedaindia@gmail.com
Mobile/Whatsapp: +91 8329187929

2 Likes

Currently taking Sirolimus Rapacan 1mg tablets and will be taking Sirolimus Zydus tablets in the near future!

Have also taken other brands in the past and it would be a good idea for ramaplycn enthusiasts to try out the many different brands of ramaplycn currently on the market!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the info, I really appreciate it!!

If you are buying from India, stick to Biocon Rapacan or the Zydus. There are several reports on this site (including mine) that show the Siroboon brand, based on blood tests, to be ineffective.

Also, I get 20 boxes (200 pills) of the Rapacan for $120 from Maulik at Shreeji Impex. It’s the best price I have seen.

maulik7@gmail.com
whatsapp: +91 9925171777
@Shreeji_impex - username for telegram app

4 Likes

Good to know, thank you :slight_smile: I see lots of cheap Siroboon offers; now I know why.
I’ll look for the other 2. Do you know whether they’re they all manufactured by Kachhela?

I think Siroboon is just a brand of Kachhela, like Mustang is a brand of cars built by Ford.

2 Likes

Ah, thank you.
I still need to familiarize myself about all of this before attempting an IndiaMart purchase.

Oh no! I sent Oddway a list of the meds I want, and instead of responding with prices, they emailed me back exactly what I sent them- the list with no prices. My order consists of 5 drugs, a 3month supply of each. How did you place your order? What was the payment process like?

Some probably just messed up (have you ever sent an email before you finished typing the message?). Just sent them another email. They are pretty good with responding, from my experience.

3 Likes

Just FYI, I continue to get fantastic service from Sachin of SS Medex, but my most recent order is taking an unusually long time to get from Mumbai airport to New York. I asked him about it and here is his reply. If anybody ordered around the same.time (April 8) and is still waiting, this could be why.

I placed another order with Welcome Healthcare and he didn’t ship until April 12. It is already here. Must have just avoided the problem by delaying. I was not impressed with Welcome Healthcare’s responsiveness and communication.

2 Likes

Well, you were NOT impressed but got the product pretty fast. while you are very impressed by the other place, and their product is nowhere to be found. This might be a case where people leave negative reviews for a restaurant because they didn’t get a hug from the hostess LOL. Their job is to deliver products as sold to you, and you received the package very fast. What else could have they done for you? scratch your back LOL Never dealt with Welcome Healthcare but based on your “not so positive” review I would have NO problem whatsoever dealing with them in the future.

1 Like

SS Medex ships immediately every time, has no constraints on meds supplied, and tends to have better prices on most items. The package just got hit with bad luck. I tried Welcome Healthcare because I like to test backup vendors. He was responsive until he got my money, then radio silence for several days until he finally decided to ship. Meanwhile, I’m left wondering if I got ripped off by a guy with a lower IndiaMart rating. He got lucky on the shipping timing.

You’re consistently rude across this forum. Earned a spot on my mute list along with Welcome Healthcare.

2 Likes

I totally get it. The guys that delivered the goods on time they got lucky that goods arrived, and they are still bad because they did exactly what you wanted them to do​:joy::joy: yet the guys that have not delivered the goods (but make excuses, most likely the delay is due to them not having one or more of meds in stock) were just unlucky, and they are really good guys because you still don’t have their goods. It is not about being rude, just pointing a bit of discrepancy, and also stating that I much rather get what I paid for (even without much communication) than have to wait for ages (still unsure you’ll ever get it). I guess this is what makes the world such a wonderful place, everyone is different, I just happen to have no problem pointing these differences once in a while, LOL BTW, my comments are a bit tongue in cheek, but I really don’t mind poor communication if I get what I want and in a timely manner. All that I have dealt with (from India) have been about the same, they tend to respond pretty quickly till you sent the money, then silence for a while until I get an email saying the package has been shipped, and here is the tracking number. So, I know the drill by now, and that doesn’t bother me at all if I get the package.

1 Like

There is silence because no matter who you use Wise etc. There is a delay between the time you make the initial transaction and the time it takes to actually be deposited into the vender’s bank account. No one ships until they actually see the money in their account.
Then because the vendor is dealing with perhaps hundreds of orders it may take a little time to sort and match deposits with the customer.

I agree that most of the vendors I have dealt with are much the same except for the price and availability of the goods I want. I like to deal with the same vendors because I have learned how they work and feel comfortable dealing with them.

5 Likes

I think consistency of vendor is key. Also given that people talk about vendors reliability is a good marketing technique.

1 Like

My order was with Kachhela Medix, 1st booked 4/6/24 in Mumbai. Here is the tracking message I’ve been receiving since the 8th:

USPS

2024-04-08 15:54Origin Post is Preparing Shipment → We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

When I asked Anil about this, his response: “Slow service”

Right, don’t worry just yet. I have often seen USPS tracking go into limbo. Then suddenly my package is in the U.S. I think that is because there are some intermediate carriers from India to the U.S. A previous deep dive into shipping from India to the U.S., is that it is not shipped directly, but takes a route through Europe. During this time USPS does not track the shipment.

3 Likes

My general advice is; NOT TO WORRY until at least 30 days have passed.

I have made over two dozen transactions with various India suppliers and not one has failed to deliver. There were 3 significant delays, involving the Indian holidays and an EMS temporary shutdown.

4 Likes

NOT TO WORRY

Agreed. And even at 30 days, be patient. My range thus far is 22-41 days, have had 5 shipments, and all arrived in perfect condition.

4 Likes