Biohacker spending $2m a year to reverse his age beaten by man paying just $30k

He is aware and visits this site and reads some of the information

3 Likes

It’s interesting to see all the supplements/medications that he takes. I found almost all of my supplements in his stack. The only noticeable omissions on first pass would be the following medications.

1. Bempedoic Acid + Ezetemibe. Instead, he uses Red Yeast Rice which is an inferior statin precursor, but is a supplement instead of a medication. I’m curious as to his cholesterol panel. I think he’s dropping the ball here considering how important arteriosclerosis is.

2. Metformin. Instead, he uses berberine. I’ll give this a pass.

3. Acarbose. I don’t see anything that replaces this effectively for glucose spike prevention and SCFA production.

9 Likes
4 Likes

He does look pretty good for a geezer. I would need to lose 5 lbs (maybe 10) to show off my muscles like that. My face has wrinkles built in now, a lifetime of sun. I don’t know if you’ve seen the picture of the semi driver with the left side of his face wrinkled much worse than the right side. I have just a bit of that from driving my semi with the window open (no AC). He’s a software guy, so I’m guessing he did not have that issue. But I don’t think it shortens your life…just makes you look old. And I am not even looking for a solution.

And cut your hair. It will save you at least half hour a day and it’s more sanitary.

6 Likes

What is he selling, or?

That is a great idea!

Not sure I’d qualify as my stack has grown quite a bit in the last 2 years LoL!

I’m guessing his reasoning is “supplements=natural=good” and “medication=big pharma=bad”. A very childish and immature mindset.

2 Likes

By my new age clock, I have taken 40 years off. I call it the Acne Clock. My chrono age is 65, but when taking Rapa, I have the acne of a 25 yo. Try to beat that.

7 Likes

An interview with the guy who is now leading the Rejuvenation Olympics Leaderboard in the #1 position

and an earlier video by “Siim Land” on David’s protocol:

3 Likes

Dave is still getting good press:

3 Likes

I’d like to see his SymphonyAGE - but he says he’s not interested in the age of his organs. He is using his “biological” age as a reference for his “38 years old” marker and it is impressive.

His Pace average is also impressive.

What I find interesting, for my wife and I, is that we are both on the exact same “program”. We live in the same house, breathe the same air, we work equally hard, we eat the same things, we sleep at the same time, when we are working out, we do the same exercises, etc… We’ve been on the same “program” for 52 years, including our longevity program for the past 5 years, with a couple of exceptions;

1. male vs female
  2. genetics
  3. ~ 1 year difference in age

Joan has carried 4 children, that puts stress on female systems and yet she is way ahead of me in our markers. She did finish that aspect of her life 40 years ago, so lots of time to regain what ever being pregnant may theoretically take away.

Because of these differences in results, and other things I’m learning on this journey, it’s become obvious on a personal level that just because we are “human” does not mean we are all the same and that we will respond equally to the same interventions. Of course there are exceptions to that :slight_smile:

That fact is one of the reasons for large clinical trials to identify a “norm” verses the outliers.

4 Likes

Trudiagnostic produce a numbrr of epigenetic ages. These vary a lot.

2 Likes

Trudiagnostic hasn’t proven that their tests prove anything.
If you have disposable income that you would rather donate to Trudiagnostics rather than a charitable organization, have at it.

5 Likes

Just like full panel blood tests, epigenetic testing varies from test to test. My triglycerides vary from test to test, my WBC varies from test to test, etc. That is considered normal and is used to determine a variety of things; over, under, trends, etc. We use blood tests to modify lifestyle and medications so we can improve the results of those tests.

Same with epigenetic testing, specific tests vary from test to test for the same reason, we are changing as we age and changing what we are doing, what is important is understanding our trends. Am I moving in the right or wrong direction?

There are many areas that epigenetic testing can help in understanding where we are in a process. Each category of test in epigenetics is looking at something different. With a test panel like Trudiagnostic offers, it provides information on a wide variety of parameters just like a blood panel does.

Telomere age/length is looking at V
Pace is looking at W
Intrinsic Age is looking at X
Extrinsic Age is looking at Y

SymphonyAGE is looking Z - 11 organs, each with a different result as one would expect.

OmicAGE is looking at another set of results and so on.

I use my annual blood panel to evaluate how I’m doing (my trends) and what I need to change.

I use my Tru test the same way, to evaluate trends.

3 Likes