Biohacker spending $2m a year to reverse his age beaten by man paying just $30k

He is aware and visits this site and reads some of the information

3 Likes

It’s interesting to see all the supplements/medications that he takes. I found almost all of my supplements in his stack. The only noticeable omissions on first pass would be the following medications.

1. Bempedoic Acid + Ezetemibe. Instead, he uses Red Yeast Rice which is an inferior statin precursor, but is a supplement instead of a medication. I’m curious as to his cholesterol panel. I think he’s dropping the ball here considering how important arteriosclerosis is.

2. Metformin. Instead, he uses berberine. I’ll give this a pass.

3. Acarbose. I don’t see anything that replaces this effectively for glucose spike prevention and SCFA production.

7 Likes
4 Likes

He does look pretty good for a geezer. I would need to lose 5 lbs (maybe 10) to show off my muscles like that. My face has wrinkles built in now, a lifetime of sun. I don’t know if you’ve seen the picture of the semi driver with the left side of his face wrinkled much worse than the right side. I have just a bit of that from driving my semi with the window open (no AC). He’s a software guy, so I’m guessing he did not have that issue. But I don’t think it shortens your life…just makes you look old. And I am not even looking for a solution.

And cut your hair. It will save you at least half hour a day and it’s more sanitary.

6 Likes

What is he selling, or?

That is a great idea!

Not sure I’d qualify as my stack has grown quite a bit in the last 2 years LoL!

I’m guessing his reasoning is “supplements=natural=good” and “medication=big pharma=bad”. A very childish and immature mindset.

2 Likes

By my new age clock, I have taken 40 years off. I call it the Acne Clock. My chrono age is 65, but when taking Rapa, I have the acne of a 25 yo. Try to beat that.

6 Likes